Website Advertisement Policy
Purpose It is the policy of the ASCE Met Section to promote the civil engineering profession and to publicize information of interest and importance to the engineering community.
AdvertisingMaterial that would be considered acceptable for posting on the Met Section website shall include the following:
* Professional Service Advertisements shall be defined as those including general company information. It shall not include solicitation for employment or fees related to professional services.
- Professional Service Advertisements*
- University Advertisements
- Meeting, Conference and Seminar Announcements
- Professional Engineering Societies
Met Section SponsorshipThe Met Section is accepting corporate sponsorships. The sponsorship program supports the maintenance of the website and other Section activities. If you are interested in a yearly sponsorship, please submit all requests and questions to:
Fees & Specifications
||Maximum File Size
||468w x 60h
(Animated GIF, Flash)
||468w X 60h
|Initial load 45K
Additional loads 100K
|Met Section Sponsorship
150w x 130h
Submission ProcedurePlease submit all advertising requests and questions to:
. Checks should be made payable to "ASCE Met Section."
1. All advertisement content is subject to review and shall be at the discretion of the Webmaster and the Met Section Board of Directors.
2. The maximum number of advertisements that will be posted on the Met Section website will be limited to ten (10) in any given month.
3. Individual firms cannot post more than one advertisement per month.
4. Advertisements may include a hyperlink to the website of the advertiser.